Monday, January 30, 2017

Week1: Quan WIP

Project: Diablo Requiem of the Damned


Antagonist of Act 1--King Leoric

I am always on the side of right, if only the same could be said about my allies


Protagonist--Horadrim Mage Warrior

"We cannot always change the future, but we can fight to guide it. In so doing, even if we fail, we will have set a path for others to follow."--Tal Rasha


Support Character--Prince Aidan the Dark Wanderer

Though I know the way, I know not what perils will rise to hinder my journey. And as I pass through the first gate, I know that the better part of my soul will remain behind. Forever...


Reference Sheets

Targeting style


Current character style


Past game style


Shape Analysis


Protagonist--Horadrim

Supporting Character---Aidan


Antagonist---Leoric








No comments:

Post a Comment